The Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the community of digidestined and belivers. All beliefs and opinions are safe here so feel free browse around and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Digital World!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

Welcome to the Digital World! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Digital World!   Welcome to the Digital World! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 1:25 pm

Hello. I am the Admin, Wizardmon15. But anyone on this site is allowed to call me Tiffany. I actually haven't been a digimon lover, let alone a believer, for long. About a year. But I definitely, like most of you I bet, have that burning desire for it.  I made this site as a sanctuary for people who get bullied on other believer sites. You got to hate it, right? So I want to let you know that you are all safe here.
So, a little about myself:
Like I said, I have only been a digimon lover and believer for about a year. I'm from the U.S.A in Indiana. Not much exciting here, lol. Unless you count a Tentomon in your Walmart exciting. I'm not much a fighter. I've been titled the peacemaker of my family and friends. Do they want me to bring the peace, no lol. I don't know if anyone else is but I do happen to be a Digidestined. Found that out back in January. Haven't been able to do much though. I can be very friendly and understanding. I can also believe things easily. Sometimes this is a useful trait, sometimes not. Not sure what else to give about myself, so I guess that's it. Sorry, not too good with introductions.
Back to top Go down
http://digitalworld.friendhood.net
Digital_Guardian

Digital_Guardian

Welcome to the Digital World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Digital World!   Welcome to the Digital World! EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:35 am

Hey Tiffany I Just Join Your Site
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Digital World!
Page 1 of 1