The Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the community of digidestined and belivers. All beliefs and opinions are safe here so feel free browse around and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digimon Adventure 1.5 Sign-Up Sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

Digimon Adventure 1.5 Sign-Up Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Digimon Adventure 1.5 Sign-Up Sheet   Digimon Adventure 1.5 Sign-Up Sheet EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:14 am

This roleplay takes place after Digimon Adventure. Pretend 02 did not happen and instead after they defeated Apocalymon, the Digital World was at peace. The Digidestined grew up, got married and had children. You are their children.  

Years have passed since the Digidestined defeated their greatest enemy: Apocalymon. Since then the Digital World had been in peace and the digimon live in harmony. Until now. The Digital World is threatened yet again. But by an old evil. Myotismon. And he is much stronger than before. But who is the one that brought him back, the true evil? The Digidestined's children have been called upon to stop this arising darkness from bringing the Digital World into chaos. But can this new group of Digidestined stop this appending doom? You'll see as the adventure begins......

Application:

Name:
Parent Digidestined:
Personality:
Back story:
Partner (with evolution line and can only start as high as champion):
Armor Evolution: (if you don't know what it would be with your crest, make one up)
Color Digivice (D-3):
Crest:

If you want to Biomerge in this, you may, but this will mainly contain DNA digivolving and armor evolution. The digivices do have to be a D-3. If you want to have the same parent as another character, requiring you to become siblings, I would advise you ask the player first. You may also pair up Digidestined's from 02 with your 01 parents.

Rules:
1) No excessive cussing- I guess you may cuss if you want but ONLY A LITTLE. No curse words in every single sentence you post.
2) No godmoding- You or your digimon is not invincible so please don't make them that way.
3) No power plays- Be realistic here. Don't perform an impossible feat if you know it couldn't happen. Like a rookie beating up an ultimate. You also cannot post how another character reacts. If your digimon attacks another player's digimon, then you cannot say the attack hurt them or anything. It is up to that player how their digimon reacts. Just don't say they can dodge every single attack or it never does any damage. Be real.
4) Respect the other players- Don't start an argument with the other player, don't try and rudely boss them around, and please leave out any drama if you can. If you and the other player don't get along, leave it behind. Also, if a player asks you to stop the roleplay for them for any reason, you must. You may only post one more time after they have asked you to stop, and then you stop until they resume the roleplay.
5) No excessive posting- Give other people a chance to post. I don't want to see a situation where someone can't post because another player posting many times back and forth between another player. Give the other players a chance to join in.
6) What I say goes! Lol.

My application:

Name: Grace Takaishi

Digidestined Parent: Kari Kamiya and TK Takaishi

Appearance: Looks like Kari from 02, but has long blond hair, green eyes, two white-grayish feathers hanging from her hair above her left ear, a red tank top, blue jeans, black sneakers with rainbow shoe laces, and a whistle around her neck given to her by her mother.

Personality: Grace is a sweet, loving tom-boy with a taste for adventure. She cares so much for others and is always willing to help a friend in need, no matter what. She has a shy side but makes friends easily. Although her innocence sometimes gets in the way along with her clumsiness, she is good at being a leader like her uncle, Tai.

Back story: Grace grew up in Odiba, living in a small house not too far from the apartment building that her mom grew up in. She grew up with wonderful, loving parents (though her mom was away a lot) wonderful friends, and a decent education. But she always longed for adventure. Her mom and dad would tell her stories about their adventures in the Digital World and the friends they had made. But she didn't believe the stories. Still, she longed to have a digimon partner and save the world.

Partner: Wizardmon
Mokumon-Demimeramon-Candlemon-Wizardmon-Mystimon-Dynasmon
Armor Evolution: Flawizarmon

Color Digivice (D-3): Blue

Crest: Light

Some of you may recognize this roleplay as it is one I had made before, but modified. The last one didn't turn out so good, so I decided to revive it and start over. Also (since I had a problem with this last time) as part of the rules, you cannot post when Myotismon will appear and attack. That is up to me. You may commence sign-ups!

Last edited by Wizardmon15 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://digitalworld.friendhood.net
Atlas_Assassin

Atlas_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure 1.5 Sign-Up Sheet   Digimon Adventure 1.5 Sign-Up Sheet EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:41 pm

Hey, It's been a while! Sorry, I've been up to other things. Anyway, I have had this character in my head for a while now.

Name: Vivian Tachikawa

Parent Digidestined: Mimi Tachikawa

Appearance: Vivian dyed her hair a dark orange, near brown color when she was younger, along with wearing orange contacts, although she actually has blue eyes. She wears a ragged brown scarf her mom gave her, as well as a red and black uniform of the enemy, (When working for them) her normal outfit is a dark blue t-shirt with a white star on it, along with a pair of blue jeans.

Personality: A little on the cold side, Vivian is mostly a pacifist, trying to avoid fighting at all costs. However, if pushed, Vivian proves to be effective in a dire situation. She tries to be nice, but sometimes says something brutally honest. She wants to protect everyone who's important to her. She follows orders, until she begins to question them. She has aviophobia, or the fear of Flying.

Back story: Vivian grew up in New York City with her mother. She worked with her mom and learned to cook from her. Mimi told her very little about the digital world, as she didn't want her daughter trying to go and get herself hurt. Vivian had never met any of the other digidestined, as she has an extreme fear of flying. (So she never could go to Japan). A few months ago, however, Vivi went missing, and she hasn't been seen since. Her mother is devastated, and will stop at nothing to find her.

Partner Dracmon (Rookie),Yasyamon (Champion), Matadormon (Ultimate), GranDracmon (Mega)

Armor Evolution: Sangloupmon (Armor digivolve with crest of Friendship)

Color Digivice (D-3): Orange

Crest: Friendship

Vivi is being pushed to work for the enemy, and has no true control over what is happening, as they are threatening to attack Mimi and her friends if she doesn't do what they say. She doesn't understand that there are other Digidestined, as she has been told that she is the only one. She also has been told very little of what is happening except what she is told.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure 1.5 Sign-Up Sheet   Digimon Adventure 1.5 Sign-Up Sheet EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:39 pm

Well, you have a good profile here. Unfortunately the site is dead and I don't think this roleplay will be much fun with just two people.
Back to top Go down
Atlas_Assassin

Atlas_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure 1.5 Sign-Up Sheet   Digimon Adventure 1.5 Sign-Up Sheet EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 9:16 pm

True, XD Well, if you ever have another RP on another site, Message me and I might try to join!
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure 1.5 Sign-Up Sheet   Digimon Adventure 1.5 Sign-Up Sheet EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 8:01 am

It's have to be something other than digimon, unfortunately. I'm banned from nearly every digimon forum on the web and can't join any new ones.
Back to top Go down
Atlas_Assassin

Atlas_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure 1.5 Sign-Up Sheet   Digimon Adventure 1.5 Sign-Up Sheet EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 9:33 pm

Well, there was an Rp site I used to get on called Rp Gateway I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Adventure 1.5 Sign-Up Sheet   Digimon Adventure 1.5 Sign-Up Sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon Adventure 1.5 Sign-Up Sheet
Page 1 of 1