The Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the community of digidestined and belivers. All beliefs and opinions are safe here so feel free browse around and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiffany's AP/Dream/Everything Else Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

Tiffany's AP/Dream/Everything Else Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiffany's AP/Dream/Everything Else Journal   Tiffany's AP/Dream/Everything Else Journal EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:59 pm

Well, I guess I'll write a new entry. Today was a bunch of work. I had to clear everything in my room because of a bed-bug infestation. And it was a lot of work. I even had to get rid of some of my stuff because it couldn't be salvaged. Tomorrow we have to pretty much turn the house upside down. We have to clear out everyone else's bedroom. And a whole lot of other stuff too. At least we got to eat pizza and watch a TV show about making blades (basically a competition). Can't wait to see how tomorrow turns out. The last few days of summer are the most boring.
Back to top Go down
http://digitalworld.friendhood.net
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany's AP/Dream/Everything Else Journal   Tiffany's AP/Dream/Everything Else Journal EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Today was my first day back at school and it wasn't that bad. Got a lot of nice teachers, got into a high rank choir class, and I don't have AR this semester. Smile But, my friends keep insisting that I be friends with this mean girl because their friends with her and it would "make our friendship easier". Honestly, we don't have much of a friendship going on here. Considering a friendship can't go one way. I really don't think I have any friends here. All of my friends are in Ferngully. I wish I could stay there all the time, but I can't. Right now I'm just trying to get back there. Mainly to see Batty. I think I'm the closest to him out of anyone there. Well, I'll try again tonight and see if that works. Second day of school, here I come!
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany's AP/Dream/Everything Else Journal   Tiffany's AP/Dream/Everything Else Journal EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:05 pm

Sorry I haven't written in a while. Been busy. First week of school's over and I'm starting to get back into routine. And now geometry is starting to get a little more confusing :/ . I'll get the hang of it eventually. Apparently I have one friends at school, Deborah Himes. I guess she's a friend. She's the only not forcing me to be friends with Clair. I mean, I'll be nice to Clair, talk to her, but I don't want to be friends again because, honestly, she's no friend. Not to me anyway. But now I'm debating whether or not to tell her about my travels to Ferngully. I'm not sure how she would take it, knowing that instead of going to work things out with my partner I'm going to other worlds. I just don't know what she'd think, or what Wizardmon would think. Then again, he's avoiding me anyway. I will say that I APed to Ferngully again, but because I'm short on time, I can't write about it write now. I'll try about it later. Adios!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiffany's AP/Dream/Everything Else Journal   Tiffany's AP/Dream/Everything Else Journal Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiffany's AP/Dream/Everything Else Journal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Digital World :: General Discussion :: Journals and Dream Logs-
Jump to: